How to turn off Keep Alive in IIS server
If OptimiDoc is not accessible from a device, you will need to turn off Keep Alive for the OptimiDoc website.
To turn Keep Alive off, do the following:
1. Open the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
2. In the panel on the left, select the OptimiDoc website.
3. Open HTTP Response Headers.
4. Click Set Common Headers and uncheck the Enable HTTP keep-alive option.
5. Restart the OptimiDoc website. In the leftmost panel, right-click OptDoc, click Manage Website...